PLM Solution Architect
Location: Sweden, Norway or Finland
Team: PLM Architecture Team
PLM Solutions Architect works as senior team member in customer development and implementation projects.
Work will focus but is not limited to:
- Customer requirements collecting, documentation and management
- Sales support, demonstrations and scope definition
- Solutions architecture, utilizing best practices (AKS, solutionlink, etc.), Big Block diagrams and other methods to validate and describe the selected solutions
- Use case creation in co-operation with PLM Specialists
- Functional Design, hands-on concepting and piloting of design
- Planning and managing needed skillsets of customer teams
- Contacting Siemens Product Managers if needed, following and studying current and coming Siemens Offering and its value to customers
- Storing and archiving the products of work (source code, documentation, configuration) according to instructions of supervisor and to company process rules and work instructions
- Work reporting and documentation according to instructions of supervisor and to company process rules and work instructions
- English language – Fluent, Local language as an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in PLM
- Sales experience
What we offer
We offer you an opportunity to work with leading manufacturing companies from different industries. With us, you will be a part of a successful team creating meaningful impact for industrial companies in their Industry 4.0 related and other smart manufacturing initiatives in Northern Europe. You will get a competitive salary, extended health insurance, and additional local and country-specific benefits depending on your place of work.
Most of all, you will get excellent colleagues supporting you and working with you for our shared success! We offer the culture and look-and-feel of a small company combined with the support and career opportunities of a global IT company!